5 Reasons We Love Training Team B Bhagat Tarachand
It’s been 11 years since the first session with B Bhagat Tarachand. And now with 5 branches and 220 sessions and an average of 15 participants per session we have 22.000 man hours of training behind us. We thump our chests with pride and say “ WE TRAIN FOR B BHAGAT TARACHAND” However the word “TRAIN” doesn’t do justice to the feeling we trainers share with the brand B Bhagat Tarachand. “WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE B BHAGAT TARACHAND”. And here are the top 5 reasons team HTI loves to train them…
- They grow and glow before us – Managers, Captains, Waiters… almost all of them are from the tier III and IV cities of India. This translates into simple people with great values and an awesome attitude – cooperative, friendly and energized which make our job as trainers so much more rewarding.
2. Care & Concern for the Environment and Country – When dining at B Bhagat Tarachand you could earn a fine for wasting onions served as accompaniment with your food. Most restaurants would say: “That you’ve paid for it; eat it or dump it.” Not, B Bhagat Tarachand they take national resources seriously; they segregate garbage, encourage recyclers, and have invested in special taps to reduce water wastage.
3. The Promoters – Prakash Sir, Hitesh Bhai, and Rahul Bhai are personifications of the term ‘friendly’ making our entire team feel at home irrespective of who visits them for training or even delivery of an Invoice. They will make time to spend with us and share their experiences and stories dating back to the B Bhagat Tarachand history and the growth stories and challenges. Their obsession with quality and their fierce almost animal-like protection of their Brand.
4. The Learning – We always return with some take-away from B Bhagat Tarachand. Take-away? Yes, learning from an unusual experience shared by a waiter or a lesson in practical Restauranting from the Manager’s; we love the gyan picked up as it helps us train better.
5. The Food – And finally, the food! Oof! Where do we begin? A small snack after every training session – What started out as a one off has now turned into a ritual that every trainer follows RELIGIOUSLY! It would be fair to say that a meal at B Bhagat Tarachand whether a small snack or a big one quite easily makes it into the highlights of our day.
This blog took a month to a month to write as we had 20 points when we started and had to narrow it down to 5, just saying!